In line with our mission of enriching the lives of our local communities, we train and equip youths with employable skills in vocational areas, who will subsequently contribute to Nigeria's capacity development. To achieve this, we are seeking to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an 18-month intensive training programme on technical skills development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Successful candidates will enjoy tuition-free non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos, for a duration of 18 months. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience at any of our bottling plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
While on the program, trainees will be prepared for the City & Guilds (London) external examinations.
Upon successful completion of the program, they will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the Company.
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Please note that only applications received on this website will be considered for review and pre-selection and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or by phone for Computer-Based Tests and further screening. Application closes two weeks from the date of this advertisement.