• Assist in developing, delivering and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design.
• Conduct training needs assessments, design and conduct learning assessment materials.
• Review feedback from training evaluation and the effectiveness of training and course outcomes and identify areas of improvement.
• Facilitate Learning Services training programmes and ensure adherence to set standards for an effective learning environment.
• Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Learning Services training facilitators.
• Act on research outcomes on performance of various departments and Frontline Staff and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each research outcome.
• Attend to enquiries concerning Learning and Development issues in the organization