Job Reference Code: RS-OHP-004
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meetings- Scheduling of meetings and interviews as requested or required.
- Employee Records- Upload employee’s data on the company’s HR software database. Implement and maintain an effective record and file management system, ensuring accuracy and completeness of employee data on database.
- File Management- Ensure an effective record and file management system of the department’s records i.e. performance evaluation, employee discipline, employment & interview, leave, training, timesheets etc. Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Archiving- Ensures departmental records are archived on need and approval basis (quarterly to yearly is recommended depending on volume of documentation)
- Training & Development- Ensures the training evaluation and training effectiveness forms are completed as defined
- Departmental Stationeries- Requests, prepares and requisitions for the necessary stationeries or equipment required by the department.
- Training & Development- Conduct needs analysis and determines training needs of employees through consultation with the respective line supervisors and H.O.D.
- Ensure the effective management of training and evaluation of learning programs.
- Responsible for coordinating with external agencies for conducting training programs for employees.
- Ensure all trainings are approved before the participants embark also on payment advice and collection of certificates on time.
- Event Management- Assists with company’s events & meetings (Annual Dinner, Management & Staff Retreat).
- Reports- Generate or Updates required meeting notes i.e. departmental and management meetings.
- Resourcing & Employment process- Coordinates and conducts recruitment, sourcing, attraction of applicants. Processes and screens applications using the selection criteria to shortlist.
- Job Descriptions: Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place. Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Advert Placement- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions in the company on the career portal or the job description is circulated to outsourced agencies to initiate the shortlisting process.
- Assessment Coordination- Scheduling and coordinating shortlisted applicants for assessment and psychometric profiling
- Interview Coordination- scheduling and contacting of shortlisted candidates; informing the interview panel of scheduled date, coordination of the entire interview process with the hiring manager and informing the unsuccessful candidates
- Recruitment and Selection- Coordinates the personnel recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized. Provides advice and support to supervisors and managers on candidate selection and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
- Ensure cost effectiveness by the delivery of full range of effective human resources services.
- Ensuring the quality and effective recruitment & selection strategy and practices
- Coordinate and work closely with Training & Support unit on matter(s) related employee induction training and capacity building
- Offer Package- Communicates approved salary package to the selected candidate and communicates the onboarding process to prospective employees to complete necessary medical screening.
- Advises the concerned departments on the Workspace & station set-up; Technology Set-up & Configuration; Lunch Profile Set-up and Staff Medical Scheme.
- Provides basic Employee Relations support to hiring managers/supervisors and provides career counseling and guidance to employees as necessary.
- Onboarding: Coordinates the orientation and onboarding process of new hires. Drafts orientation agenda, circulates to the respective departments and ensures that the new hire(s) are oriented on each department within the company except where otherwise advised.
- Manpower Planning- Estimating future organizational structure and manpower requirements, audits human resources, plans job requirement and job descriptions and develop a human resource plan taking into consideration the core purpose of matching or fitting employee abilities to company requirements with an emphasis on the future instead of present arrangements.
- HR Documentation- Ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork by new employees.
- Endeavors to ensure that the company employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and advices on training and development opportunities to enhance their performance.
- A university Degree in Human Management; Social Sciences, Legal or related field is preferred.
- Professional Certification- Membership in professional human resources societies is an added advantage.