Training assistants helps the training managers in carrying out their tasks diligently. It is their duty to help the managers in efficiently conducting the training process and thereby help the managers in imparting the right levels of education to the novice employees.
- They have to check the schedule of the different training sessions and inform about the same to the training managers.
- They need to check that the training equipment are working efficiently.
- They have to take care of course materials.
- They may even have to assess the performance report of the trainees and relay the information to the managers.
- They may assist the managers in making the lesson plans for the training program.
- They generally take care to print the evaluation or feedback certificates.
- They have to look for areas of development in the training program.
- Must be skilled in the different ways of handling training sessions.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be organized and efficient in conducting lessons.
- Should be skilled in making right assessment.
- Should be patient while dealing with new employees.
- Must be skilled in assisting a business.
- Should be skilled in working with training mangers.
Minimum: HND/BSC in Business Adm, Personnel Management, Banking and Finance
or any other related field.