Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Creating timelines and work plans for each event, as directed by the training director.
• Creating and organizing training materials including participant binders and handouts, nametags, table tents, signage, etc. Also developing marketing materials for events as appropriate.
• Ensuring appropriate supplies are on site for all events.
• Providing on site staffing logistics management and support staffing at most training events (as directed by training director).
• Summarizing evaluation reports for trainings and providing outcomes to training director within one week of each training.
• Supporting administrative functions of training program and staff, as needed. This includes but is not limited to: correspondence with training participants and clients, data entry, filing, photocopying, scheduling, booking travel, etc.
• Housing, maintaining, and updating the hard files and electronic files pertaining to training programs and clients.
• Keeping Web sites for individual programs updated with latest training materials.
• Compiling final reports for training programs.
• Managing and updating electronic curriculum library as new trainings are created, or old ones updated and improved.
• Managing and updating database of experts to be used in training programs.
• Tracking coaching and technical assistance requests and activities for each training program.
• Maintaining the standardized appearance of Spitfire training materials; perform edits as necessary, including creation of new presentations, handouts or case studies.
• Project management and/or administrative support for ongoing efforts in the areas of marketing, fundraising, and materials production.
• Other duties as assigned.
To provide assistance to Training Manager in planning and facilitating one-time trainings or other training programs initiated throughout the year. Responsibilities include presenter and participant outreach and logistics, as well as coordinating with clients on event details. The position also involves creation of training materials such as case studies, PowerPoint presentations, worksheet handouts, etc. and may also include writing of newsletters and other materials as required by each individual training program.
A minimum of a BSC Holder
Must be a competent with Bachelors Degree or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
Experience : Minimum 1-3years.
Knowledge : Knowledge of training department recording system is a must.
Skills : Proficient with Microsoft Office,Excel and Power Point
Ability to communicate in English, other language is a plus.
Traits : High Degree of Integrity
Flexibility on working hours and off days.
Courteous and well-mannered personality
Attentions to finest details
Quality and Safety Conscience