Our client in the printing industry with operations in various continents of the world seeks the service of a training and development manager who will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by effectively coordinating the activities in the training academy of the organization.
- Develop effective training materials and administering training for both technical and non-technical staff, utilizing a variety of media.
- Develop trainer development programs and coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Networking with international vendors and training providers to develop suitable content for the courses.
- Working with the management team in creating the strategy and annual budget for running the academy; Develop and monitor spending against the academy's budget.
- Maintenance of the property in the academy; ensuring all equipment are properly managed.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Presentation Skills.
- Learning Orientation.
- Time Management.
- A degree in human resources management or any related discipline with 10 years experience, 5 of which must be as a training and development manager.
- A Human resource professional certificate is an added advantage (CIPM/CIPD/SHRM)
LOCATION: Ikeja Lagos
Kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, using the job title as subject of the email.