- Engage in the identification of training and support strategies to effectively transfer knowledge and skill sets.
- Support the establishment of training systems direction.
- Represent the training function in various capacities, which may include cross- site teams.
- Assist in providing developmental opportunities and serve as a liaison between functional areas and associate trainers.
- Gather process-related information into training materials utilizing adult leaning methodology to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Effectively compile information into comprehensive training documents.
- Create processes intended to measure the transfer of knowledge and key learning’s into the workplace.
- Work closely with the coordinators, line set ups, facilitators/supervisors, and department.
- Supports the organization in ensuring that training and process needs are being met across all shifts.
- Assists with the new employee orientation.
A good university degree preferably in business related courses.
A minimum of 5 years experience in a HR/ training role.
Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
Effective organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across departmental boundaries with individuals of diverse competencies and level of authority
Problem solving and creative thinking skills.
Strong computer skills, including knowledge of various software programs.
Effective listening skills, being able to transfer information or concepts into a usable format.