- Engage Youth Agripreneurs and Underprivileged Youth in the promotion of improved cassava production, processing and utilization of value-added and shelf-stable industrial-grade cassava products (starch, flour, chips, etc.) to increase market opportunities and improve the income of small-scale farmers and processors
- Assist in the development of new agricultural products with potential to engage Youth Agripreneurs and Underprivileged Youth
- Work closely with the group of Youth Agripreneurs and Underprivileged Youth on training on commercial adoption of novel agricultural food products developed by IITA.
- Collaborate with the youth marketing team to promote and distribute cassava products to increase usage on campus and through local Kiosks in all project states
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Write reports of training, product development and other commercialization activities carried out.
- Perform all other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Minimum of First Degree with 2 years' experience in agriculture and technology transfer
- Experience in working with youth of all levels and on cassava crop
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
- 2 years renewable