Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Elloe Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Sales & Marketing Executive (Contract)
Job Status: Contract
* Generate income for the company through acquiring candidates for our training programme.
* Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
* Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
* Have a detailed understanding of the company’s products especially the unique selling points, features and ensure constant communication of benefits to candidate. Provide solutions to candidates’ inquiries and give relevant feedback.
* Follow up and ensure all discussed and agreed promises in the course of sales negotiations are delivered within the specified time frame and as agreed.
* Achieves training operational objectives by contributing training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets training financial objectives by forecasting training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Organizing events and product exhibitions
* Accomplishes training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Report weekly sales forecasts
* Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
Training Sales & Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications
* Presentation Skills, Training Management, Meeting Management, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Coaching, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills
* Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years’ experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org