- Initiate the training and development process; resource and validate relevant documentation, implement Training Needs Analysis Process and Facilitate the development of best practice documentation.
- Prepare for Training; confirm training need, arrange domestic venue and resources, notify domestic learners
- Resource solutions; implement and monitor the delivery of learning solutions and record training data
- Evaluate effectiveness of training; conduct and monitor assessment, apply recognised evaluation process, aggregate and analyse training data.
- Monitor training cost to ensure budget is not exceeded
- Assist in the development of SOPs
- Carry out and drive CAP assessments.
- Work in teams; contribute to team and self-development, communicate effectively in the work place
- Min: Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Engineering, (Mechanical/Electrical /Chemical) or equivalents
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor, Process Operator or an Artisan in related field, preferably in a Multi-shift production FMCG business environment
Key competencies and attributes
- Knowledge of Performance management, HRD and CAP practices including the evaluation of training
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with High level of computer and systems literacy
- Deep technical knowledge
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Way principles
- Deep experience in brewing, packaging and / or process control environment
- Proven training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Influencing and facilitation skills
- Proactive, independent, and high on initiative
- Attention to detail: methodical record keeper
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment