To manage the learning and professional development of the retail field workforce for own retail, wholesale and franchise partners in GCC & North Africa through instore and classroom based trainings programs and supporting back office learning initiatives.
- Creation of retail training strategy and yearly training calendars for respective adidas Group brands.
- Identifying training and development needs within own retail through performance appraisal results, store performance analysis/ check lists and regular consultation with store manager, retail management and human resources.
- Continuous rollout and update of the global retail people strategy and the adidas Retail University training and development program.
- Continuous training and support to In-store trainers.
- Evaluation of specific KPIs and customer service / mystery shopper results to identify opportunities to improve performance and sales through training in co-operation with business partners.
- Close interaction with Visual Merchandising team to facilitate regular VM workshops
- Close alignment with Retail Operations, Marketing and Sales to ensure implementation of training strategy.
- On-the-floor training and coaching to effectively update and sustain new practices.
- Monthly scheduling and delivery of Retail Sales Training for wholesale & franchise partners throughout the GCC & North Africa region.
- Manage the translation of training content and logistics of bringing content ‘to market’.
- Schedule, manage and execute the blended learning offers.
- Provide monthly training updates to Learning Manager.
- On-going design (when needed), arrangement, proof reading, delivery and assessment of seasonal product training materials.
- Monitoring, measuring and reviewing the progress of trainees.
- Managing training costs in accordance with the department’s budget.
- Conducting quarterly inductions for new joiners.
- Conduct industry benchmarking and maintain external contacts.
- Align and share best practice with EM counterparts.
- Strive to implement a learning culture within the organisation with innovative concepts and deliverables whilst continuously seeking inspiring methods to improve the efficiency of training services offered.
- Support on back office training where required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of job specific work experience preferably in the retail/fashion/FMCG industry.
- Proven track record of increasing retail & sales KPIs through training and development programs.
- Highly integrative with strong business mind, data focus and results orientation.
- Conceptual thinker with ability to multi-task and manage a heavy workload
- Strong work ethic with flexible approach
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with an international mindset
- Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in Arabic
- Excellent MS Office skills in particular PowerPoint
- Available to travel within GCC and North Africa
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree in Human Resources or Business
*Relocation is not available for this position.