. Create a structured and appropriate training plan and manage training budget.
2. Conduct and deliver professional training to promoters independently, follow up their performance and provide coaching to increase their training competency to match the Sales Capability needs.
3. Contributes for updating learning materials of the products and sales skills for promoters.
4. Handle logistics for training activities including training venues and equipment. Organize and coordinate off-site training activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
5. Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
1. Minimum 3 years’ experience in mobile industry and having preferable concentration in training towards products, services and solutions.
2. Effective communication skills and good presentation skills.
3. Have good instructional design skills to structure a learning environment that supports learning of different types of topics (hard and soft skills) and different types of learners.
4. Have a sound understanding of retail business/ environment.
5. Excellent in the use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.