- Drive and deploy training and development programs including training need analysis, training plan, organizing and evaluation to reduce capabilities gaps;
- Develop training courses and acting as a trainer to deliver the courses when necessary;
- Identify, assess and select appropriate resources to support the implementation oftraining;
- Facilitate talent management process to expand the company's talent pools;
- Training record,ana relevant documents fitting and reports:
- Manage and coach the Internal training team,
- Bachelor's degree above with human resources or business administration major preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant professlonal experience;
- Excellent command of English communication and training skills;
- Skilled in MS-Office especially in PowerPoint, Word;
- Be passionate, proactive and self-motivated.