Responsibilities and Duties:
The job holder will:
- Participate in and lead due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers. Analyze financial/operational results of targets. Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring, or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements. Perform industry/company research. Coordinate engagement timing and staffing. Communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete as well as due diligence findings to partners and clients. Manage expectations of service.
- Develop people. Successfully supervise, coach, and mentor all levels of staff. Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback/training. Understand/follow workplace policies.
- Use technology to continually develop knowledge and enhance the organization's service delivery.
- Generate new business opportunities and achieve growth. Understand the organization's service lines and actively assess/present ways that the firm can serve clients. Develop long-term relationships and networks.