Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is hiring highly intelligent, young and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position of a Transaction/Finance Officer to support with clearing backlogs of unspotted transactions across their branches in Nigeria.
Accounts Payable Functions:
- Recording of vendor payments.
- Ensuring proper approval before final payout.
- Electronic writing of cheques.
- Maintaining payment register.
- Cheque disbursement.
- Posting of payment vouchers and journals.
Accounts Receivable Functions:
- Posting of receipt vouchers and journals.
- Reconciliation of clients premium accounts.
- Management of direct debit collections.
- Filing of Documents
- Lodging cheques at the bank and raising recepits.
- Support in Premia 10 implementation process
- Other support functions
- Any other task as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Suitable candidates must possess a certificate of HND or B.Sc in any field.
Experience and Skill:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an accounting, finance or business administrative role.
- Must be 27 years and above
- Strong organization and time management skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.