As a Transfer Pricing Compliance Manager you will perform a range of international transfer pricing compliance to support the effective management of BAT’s tax transfer pricing standards and documentation in a challenging and dynamic global environment.
You will also provide pro-active, high quality specialist expertise to execute transfer pricing documentation across different areas of inter-company pricing within a diverse international Group operating across 180 markets. You will also assist in providing supporting evidence of benefit received to support pricing internationally.
- Professional accountancy and tax qualifications (ACA /ADIT preferred)
- In depth knowledge/experience of transfer pricing
- Effective working relationships with tax authorities
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent tax technical knowledge
- Experience in global organisation ideally FMCG