- Provides operational best practices for managing cost, reliability, environmental and business process initiatives while ensuring organisational compliance to Company policies and procedures and local regulations.
- Identify and recommend vehicle specifications for all classes of vehicles used by the company.
- Provide supports, advise, and make recommendations to Management on the procurement of new vehicles with approved vendors in accordance with established specifications and policy.
- Conducts life cycle analysis of each vehicle class as input for corporate benchmarking and development of technical specifications.
- Supervise and advise on the development and management of fleet databases by compiling and reporting fleet related information on vehicle inventory levels, trends. usage, fuel/maintenance/repair expenses, overall analysis of vehicle expenses, and identifying opportunities for increasing service delivery quality and efficiency.
- Provide leadership, development and mentoring to the Transportation Section staff