Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Transport and Logistics manager is responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods.
The key task is to organise the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
The key responsibilities includes but not restricted to the following:
- organising shipments
- coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- operating IT systems
- negotiating and agreeing contracts
- developing and confirming schedules
- planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- liaising and managing staff
- implementing health and safety standards
Minimum of HND in Automobile, Transport, Supply Chain and related discipline.
Must have a mastery of the Lagos terrain.
Must have a valid drivers license.
Interested applicant should forward CV to email@example.com