. Achieving key performance indicators through effective management of the team with delegation and monitoring key priorities.
2. Ensuring a professional hand-over takes place between each shift.
3. Setting goals for team members and self-using the internal system and ensuring these are achieved.
4. To support the management of a fleet of drivers and transport support staff, ensuring that they work within company guidelines.
5. To ensure operational targets are met on a weekly and monthly ba
Bachelor’s degree in Transport and Logistics.
• Master’s degree with specialization in Transport and Logistics.
• Minimum of 25 years of related experience with at least 15 years specific experience in transport.
• Able to operate effectively in a high volume service driven transport operation
• Strong understanding of current transport system,concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Strong organizing and time management skills
• Good interpersonal relationship skills and communication,