• Lead and supervise over maintenance department, the personnel and activities and ensure employees adhere to all safety rules and company operating polices, and code of ethics.
• Make timely and responsible decisions regarding operational and personnel matters, including allocation of resources, customer service issues, performance appraisals, employee development, and corrective actions.
• Collaborate with operation, engineering and capital asset replacement program managers’ resource needs
• You hold a degree in business administration or in a technical field, Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
• You possess at least three (25) years of experience in a similar role.
• You have at least five (25) years of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) experience working in an industrial environment.
• You have strong leadership’s skills.
• You are problem solving focused
• Your English communication skills are excellent both written and spoken.
• Demonstrate ability and technical