Our Client is an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site.
- Responsible for optimizing workshop, warehouse and fleet wide inventory levels and the sharing of stock across all company offices and warehouses, developing relationships with principle suppliers of goods and services to minimize total cost of procurement.
- Ensuring that company vehicles/trucks are never delayed or faced with a health and safety risk through non-delivery of essential equipment.
- Harmonize relationships with suppliers.
- Managing & implementing actions plans against route deviation & stoppage, accidents and any complaint in product shortage at customer‘s site.
- Monitoring and management of partial delivery of goods and services, or non-conformances as well as fuel and truck turnaround times, FMS & GPS tracking.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement for the Company SMS.