As our Transport Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that transportation service is in line with Nestlé quality standards, guidelines and best practices.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provision of market intelligence and monitoring of the transportation sector.
• Managing 3rd party transport operations and maintaining coordination with Customer Services department.
• Ensuring that the pricing in the system for shipment documents are correct.
• Outlining process optimizations in transportation.
• Follow up and report Point of Delivery & Delivery on time.
• Ensuring the route table is up-to date and correct.
• Ensuring and reporting truck availability for outbound operations
• Ensuring that bad goods are collected according to company policy.
• Ensuring pallet collection is in-line with plans.
• Following up with the solutions and actions of claims, refusals and returns issues related to transport operations.
• Cost Optimization and maintenance of operation within budgeted variable distribution cost.