Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Minimum Qualification
- High School
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
- Provide transportation support to staff or project activities.
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to organizations transport and security policies.
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office (line manager)
Port Harcourt & Uyo
- Level of Education - SSCE, Diploma
- Certification of Driver, Mechanic, Trade test and professional experience in Vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- At least 4 years of professional driving with valid Nigerian Drivers license and with NGOs
- Good spoken and written skills in English language with at least one local language predominant in the state.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone number of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.