- Minimum Qualification
- High School
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Provide transportation support to staff or project activities.
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to organization's transport and security policies.
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office(line manager).
- Level of Education: SSCE, Diploma.
- Certification of driver mechanic trade test and professional experience in vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- At least 4 years of professional driving with valid Nigerian Driver's license and with NGOs.
- Good spoken and written skills in English language and one other local language.