Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Healthcare / Medical
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Ensure that, at all times project vehicles (and other ARFH vehicles as required) are driven in adherence to all ARFH policies and in line with USAID requirements.
- Ensure that all ARFH policies and USAID requirements are followed when storing project vehicles and in the event of a mechanical breakdown, accident, or security incident.
- Maintain a vehicle log book on a daily basis, ensuring accurate and valid entries at all times according to procedures; and ensure that all other required documentation and certifications for the vehicle are kept updated and accessible.
- Ensure that vehicles are checked daily and at other required times, according to established procedures, that regular service schedules are followed, and that all problems are reported immediately, in line with established procedures.
- Keep the vehicles clean and tidy at all times, both interior and exterior. Ensure that all required items (first aid kits, fire extinguisher, spare parts, etc.) are in place, and any missing, damaged or expired items are reported immediately.
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office (line manager), such as:
- Delivering notices, mail, parcels, payments, and other items.
- Assisting with minor purchase/procurement activities.
- Other logistical and administrative tasks as requested.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by Line Manager.
- Level of Education - FSC,SSCE, Diploma
- Certification of driver mechanic trade test.
- At least 5 years of professional driving on a full Nigerian Driver’s license with excellent knowledge of roads in the northern part of Nigeria.
- Good verbal communication, listening and teamwork skills.
- Language Requirements: Spoken English-Good; Written English-Good (basic).Must be able to speak Hausa language very fluently.
- At least two years’ experience of professional driving with international NGOs.
- Professional experience in vehicle maintenance/repairs.
- Good understanding of the geography and terrain of Katsina, Kebbi, Jigawa and Zamfara states will be an added advantage