Africa50 seeks to appoint an infrastructure consultant for a period of 3 to 6 months with possibility of contract extension to undertake the following activities:
- Identify those projects in the transport sector with a high likelihood for Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) for project development activities;
- Negotiate and partner with Governments to undertake the projects in the form of PPP;
- Prepare Investment Proposal for the Project Development Financing;
- Develop Terms of Reference (ToR) and process for selection of firms to carry out prefeasibility studies and feasibility studies;
- Develop ToR for market scoping;
- Identify potential technical partners for the projects;
- Organize tendering for awarding of projects to technical partners;
- Negotiate terms and conditions for the co-development company;
- Negotiate the terms and conditions for the facility for project preparation;
- Prepare a final report for completion of the PD
- Implement the exit from the successful projects before the financial closing;
- Develop strategic relationship with African countries for PPP advancement;
- Build and share knowledge with African countries on PPP.
Applicants must have:
- Ten to fifteen (10-15) years transport infrastructure projects preparation and project management experience.
- Experience of working on medium sized and large scale infrastructure projects in the transport sector.
- Experience in deal making and financial structuring is desired.
- Experience of working in Africa and/or in developing countries.