Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
To provide a consistent quality service to the customers at any designated area to all passengers at any designated area (check-in; gates; transfer desk; special handling and FMU) that is consistent with IATA's high service standards. The timely and efficient service provided should be in accordance to the agreed Standard Operating Procedures as well as safety and security standards set by International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and Local Airport Authorities.
- Display excellent customer service skills; team work and understanding to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Strive as part of a dedicated team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
- Ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards are displayed at all times while on duty.
- Always adhere to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure all equipment used at the designated work location is in good working order and report any maintenance requirements to the senior management on duty.
- Report any irregularity or service shortfall to the senior management on duty to enable service recovery and appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Ensure that the handling requirements of the various categories of passengers (e.g. unaccompanied minors; young passengers; wheelchair; elderly and passengers with special needs etc...) have been met and that special services and facilities are provided to meet any special services requirements by the customers.
- Allocate manpower (attendants; buggy operators etc) as per the various obtained requests (wheelchair assistance; lounges) thus ensuring timely boarding of the passengers and planning of sufficient manpower at all times to cover the service needs.
- Ensure effective communication with the passengers and the senior management and update if any flight or service delays is anticipated.
- Attend to passengers and raise reports for mishandled baggage or property irregularity; update systems regularly and respond to passengers queries.
- Ensure that left behind baggage or baggage received for transfer are despatched to the stations concerned as per the airlines and security procedures.
- Ensure that delivery of claimed baggage is done against proper documents and as per the airline contracts.
- Organize left luggage store systematically and that correct charges are applied on all left luggage bags.
Minimum of High School Certificate
Interested applicant should forward CV to: email@example.com