Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A fast growing indigenous multinational company with locations nationwide. Throughout our history, we have continue to help out employee realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunity for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Due to rapid expansion, we urgently need smart and resourceful individuals to fill the following roles in our offices nationwide. Hence, we are recruiting to fill this position
- The Travel Centre Manager has the responsibility for travel centre operations and profitability.
- Ensure that customers consistently receive high quality service by efficiently managing, developing and using all available resources (i.e. staff systems and processes) and ensuring that a strong, customer-focused service culture becomes entrenched in the service centre.
- Proactively identify and assess the risks faced by the travel centre and reduce the overall exposure by maintaining an effective system of controls.
- Ensure the effective rollout of change management initiatives to the travel centre.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards,
- To develop specific strategies and acquire new customers
- Analyze business and operational activities to ensure travel centre profitability
- Set and ensure that service standards are maintained, in line with differentiated requirements of the market segments.
- Ensure that customer needs are anticipated and met, through provision of appropriate products and services via the most suitable channels.
- Ensure that the travel centre strives for continuous service improvement.
- Maintain awareness of customer complaints and attend to resolution.
- Ensure efficient, customer-oriented telephone procedures.
- Manage the customer problem resolution process and ensure the accurate logging of information.
- Set and monitor turn-around times for resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that problem root causes are resolved by facilitating corrective action and regular liaison with support entities.
- Ensure that service measurement is maintained and action adverse trends.
- Implement service recovery to facilitate customer retention.
- Bachelor's degree in any field of Science, Finance related discipline, Business Administration and Humanities.
MODE OF APPLICATION
•Interested candidates should forward their CV details to email@example.com
•Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert.
•Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.