Wakanow.com Limited, a leading Online Travel Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting due to opening of more Travel Centres across the Country
- The Travel Centre Manager (TCM) is responsible for the daily running and management of the Travel Centre through the effective use of resources.
- He/she has the responsibility for meeting and setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- TCM ensures that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- The TCM also coordinates and motivates Travel Centre employees' and Liaises with relevant Units.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- Managing the daily running of the Travel centre.
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, and ticketers to gather information and resolve issues.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality minimise errors and track operative performance.
- Coordinating staff recruitment and liaising with HR Unit on employee needs within the Travel centre.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports.
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes.
Reporting, forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Prior experience in the travel industry is MANDATORY.
- Financial planning and budget management.
- People management.
- Strong communication - verbal, presentational and written.
- Business analysis and business management.
- Relationship management- internal to the organisation and external.
- Organisational skills, leadership and motivational skills.
- First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course.
- Must have at least 5-6 years relevant post NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision
- Ability to use the Amadeus GDS is an added advantage.