The Travel & Logistics Officer will be responsible for arranging and coordinating all aspects of business travels, hotels and expatriate matters of the Company. He/She will ensure all travel arrangements, including hotel reservations for staff and guests of the company, are adequately carried out.
Specifically, the Travels & Logistic Officer's responsibilities shall include:
- Receive and handle all approved travel and hotel requests
- Liaise with employees on itinerary needs.
- Request booking arrangements from various travel agents or airlines with respective offers. Liaise with external parties such as airlines regarding bookings and schedules.
- Process visa requests and other travel documents for staff on official duty
- Research travel procedure and destination information.
- Create and maintain relevant files and databases
- Stay in constant communication with employees on business trips and destination
- Manage expatriate documentation(expatriate quota renewal, monthly returns filing, CERPAC, Green Card processing)
- Organize protocol services for executive travel
- Other duties of a related nature that may be assigned from time to time
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ working experience in related roles
- Knowledge of relevant flight regulations and required travel documentation
- Proven working experience as a travel and expatriate administrator
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in a busy environment.
- Proven office organizational, file management skills & strong ability to multi-task
- Problem Solving, Relationship Management & Team work
- Negotiating and Interpersonal skills
- Time &self management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.