Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Handle blank cheques during working hours and also write cheques;
- Keep bank book records and reconcile bank statements, and statements of accounts of Suppliers;
- Initiate letters of funds transfer, give notice of remittance of funds transfer to payees and respond to enquiries on funds transfer and payments;
- Assist in the reconciliation of accounts from IITA Limited (UK); collate foreign suppliers’ cheques and mailing through IITA Limited;
- Respond to Internal/External Auditors’ queries on payment to suppliers;
- Handle Oracle AP and GL responsibilities and carry out data entry activities;
- Assist in updating cheques register;
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
Qualification and Skills
- OND in Accounting or related field with 4 years’ experience performing similar role.
- Must be friendly, agile and hardworking.
- Must be honest, trustworthy, articulate and be able to work under pressure.
- Conversant with the use of Oracle Financial application.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.