You will analyse financing proposals and provide support in the negotiation process of the financing contracts, analyse internal and external information on an ongoing basis to identify Group currency, interest rates and other treasury related exposures and to evaluate risk management and yield enhancement proposals. You will maintain and administer the risk management / aircraft financing portfolio from a debt service, accounting and cashflow perspective.
- Provide detailed analysis of the proposals for aircraft financing, project financing, corporate bonds and other financing facilities for the Group, highlighting key issues in a comparative matrix to be used as a management decision-making tool. This extends to similar analysis for aircraft purchases, lease extensions, and aircraft residual value risk management, including remarketing and repurchase options. All analysis to incorporate risk and benefits, comparison with other options available, key variables, etc.
- Provide support in the negotiation phase of financing mandate, detailed contract documentation and manage process to ensure funding for timely aircraft delivery. This involves handling certain issues directly with the banks / aircraft manufacturers (such as finalisation of aircraft price, cash flows, termination values, insured values, and amortisation schedules and payment mechanisms).
- Monitor on-going ?debt service requirements? under various financing facilities and ensure that payment instructions are issued on time (many of which once contractually committed are not subsequently triggered by routine invoices). This would include evaluating and monitoring ongoing annual costs with options for effective solutions for financing structure management. eg. Special Purpose Company, etc. Also, all credits to be tracked and ensured received on timely basis as contracted.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / CPA.
- 8 years of professional experience in Finance within a large corporation or financial institution, preferably within a commercial Treasury department.
- Knowledge of aircraft financing structures preferred.
- Strong analytical background.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and other office automation software.