Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Our client is a growing international conglomerate with an immediate opening for a Treasury Manager with experience from the banking industry.
The Treasury Manager is accountable for measuring, identifying, monitoring, and analyzing the liquidity and funding risk positions of the organization. The Treasury Manager will provide timely and accurate results to the Finance Director.
The Treasury Manager will:
- Ensure timely and accurate production and analysis of monthly liquidity measurements, liquidity transfer pricing charges and structural cash position.
- Assist in development and maintenance of Liquidity and Funding Policy/Standard/Mandate and Contingency Funding Plan & associated stress scenario descriptions and assumptions.
- Assist iFinance Director in ensuring the capture of all material liquidity and funding risks within departments.
- Monitor and measure department's liquidity and funding requirements and ensure standards are in compliance with company's standards.
- Provide data to regulators and response to inquiries into company's liquidity and funding function.
- Interact with Management in order to gain accurate information and supply Management with timely liquidity advice and appropriate liquidity transfer charges.
- Respond to Regulator questions and concerns regarding liquidity guidelines and policy requirements.
- Support projects throughout the organization acting as a subject matter expert on liquidity to assist where needed.
- Maintain a close relationship with the operational back-office group which handles the debt interest payments and day-to-day handling of outstanding wholesale debt.
- Analyze monthly changes in department's liquidity position and report to Finance Director for approval. Results then are included in the Funding & Liquidity Management reports that are sent to the Asset/Liability Committee (ALCO) for their review.
- Create the Monthly Funding & Liquidity reporting. Working closely with the other staff members, the guidelines can be updated accurately and on a timely basis.
- Analyze cash flow projections for department parent and non-bank subsidiaries.
- Integrate new liquidity requirements required by Basel III, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) capital plan, resolution plan and other regulatory body sponsored initiatives.
- Specifically, work closely with company Corporate Treasury on the Liquidity Technology Project, currently in flight, which is designed to capture liquidity data on a daily basis.
- Assist with liquidity and funding enhancement projects, development of daily cash flow monitoring, ad hoc stress testing, incorporation of financial forecast, and expanded legal entity liquidity testing.
- Provide direction and knowledge leadership to Funding and Liquidity staff members and other members of Corporate Treasury.
- Contribute to the strategy recommendations for liquidity and funding risk management while ensuring the bank's safety and soundness while optimizing returns.
- Support of ALCO committee - provides ALCO report and supporting analysis as needed.
- Interact with intercompany treasury departments on a regular basis to discuss liquidity and funding measures, data requests and projects.
- Meet with Management on a regular basis to discuss liquidity and funding risks and to assist Management in policy compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Meet with department heads and senior management of funding requirements for non-bank subsidiaries and develop strategies for providing cost effective funding.
- Direct contact with various regulators on liquidity and funding topics.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- Advanced degree (MBA) or Chartered Financial Analyst certification (CFA) preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Treasury, Liquidity, and funding management within a bank.
- Understanding of risk management practices, financial market instruments and regulatory requirements in a Commercial bank is required for consideration.
- Conceptual banking skills and an understanding of balance sheet and income statement dynamics as well as understanding of bank accounting practices.
- Strong Excel-based modeling experience.
- Ability to communicate results to Department heads.
- Able to organize and manage multiple tasks and to work well in team environment.
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and written communication skills.
- Experience with SAP is preferred but not required.
Method of Application
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org