Your client responsibilities
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
• Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
• Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities
• Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments
• Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
• Demonstrate expertise in using GAM to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards
• Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client
Your people responsibilities
• Demonstrate the ability to influence, change and shape the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally
• Coach other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
• Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
• Provide on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology.
ACA/ CA/ ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) - preferably first time passes
External audit experience
Experience in a particular industry sector an advantage but not essential