Responsible for evaluating risks, analyzing and interpolating medical claim data and ensuring adherence to guidelines.
Qualification and Skills Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or University degree in Accounts or Finance
- At least two year’s relevant experience within the insurance industry is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to details and perfection.
- Good decision making skills
- Demonstrate analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with strong work ethic to meet daily challenges of a fast-paced environment.