Our client, a non-banking financial institution is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Underwriting Executive who will act as liaison between the company and other regulatory authorities and take on other underwriting responsibilities as required by the division.
The Underwriting Officer will act as the following:
• Acting as liaison between the company and NIA, NAICOM and other regulatory authorities
• Ensure timely and correct data entries into our software application
• Continuous knowledge sharing and on the job training for subordinates to ensure better understanding the products and quality service to internal and external customers
• Minimize complaints by internal and external customers and chart a way for complaint management.
• Policy reviews and product review with the aim to drive volume and pay lesser claims.
• Work with Product development team to develop new products in order to increase income growth for the compan
• Distribution of all underwriting mails from CSU&F to relevant teams for timely execution and administration.
• Be involved in the placement slips/quotes both physical and online
• Assist with monitoring the compliance of various SLA in the teams.
• Compliance with NAICOM guidelines and to enforce strict adherence
• Follow up on Reporting Manager to ensure monthly or quarterly returns are submitted as at when due.
• Render assistance to underwriting teams at branches when required
• Monitor all insertions to the software and ensure compliance with company’s policies and standard
• Interfacing between the underwriting teams and other teams
• Ability to aid in fostering fruitful relationship between brokers and the company.