Reporting to the Head, Network Operations, the successful candidate will ensure uninterrupted running of the back-end operations of IFIS. He/she will be responsible for managing agents across regions, monitoring transaction ticket volumes, as well as ensuring effective back-end operations at call centres. Key responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure the call centre works well (needed software and hardware, info forwarding to FSS and appropriate units for action) whilst also projecting the Organization’s brand image in every customer interaction.
• Trains and re-trains agents and FSS.
• Ensure compliance with internal rules, of partner contracts and of regulator expectations.
• Promote positive change and effectively manage the change implications associated with implementation of initiatives.
• Effectively manage relationships with key services providers (internal and external).
• Actively build network, learn and understand more about the business and its customers whilst also providing on-going feedback to key stakeholders.
A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in operations, customer care or support in an MMO, Bank, MFI or FMCG.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good knowledge of management, operational and supporting processes.
Method of Application
Our Employee Value Proposition
• IFIS provides a dynamic, flexible, and innovative environment for self-starters that are passionate and excited to shape the future.
• IFIS also invests heavily in her employees by providing cutting edge training and development opportunities comparable with leading global payment processing firms.
Our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. This includes: competitive compensation, annual performance bonus and profit sharing that rewards you for your individual contribution to our business targets and share ownership schemes which link your reward to IFIS's longer term performance.
Successful candidates for all roles will work in a multi-disciplinary team and will require good IT, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisation and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
To apply, please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)