· Co-ordination of the Unit’s team effort to implement and adhere to defined standard operating processes.
· Formulation of Unit policies and standard operating processes in line with company strategy and business goals.
· Provision of 2nd level client support to troubleshoot and resolve all technical problems including Database, code, operating system, web-server, integration, networking, and hardware issues, amongst others.
· Involvement in all application administration activities relating to project implementation including deployment, configuration, integration testing, and data migration amongst others.
· Involvement in all application administration activities relating to preventive maintenance including re-deployment, database management, Data scripting, Infrastructure Monitoring and Management amongst others.
· Detection of code-related application problems and resolution or escalation as the case may be.
· Provision of a reliable interface between client IT support personnel and business units during implementation, maintenance, and support engagements by giving regular and timely work progress updates.
· Other support interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
· Applicants should have a minimum of an upper credit or 2nd class Lower in Computer science; engineering or related fields.
· Knowledge of C# and ASP.net technologies is a must.
· Good understanding of MS SQL server database administration.
· Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures for MS SQL Server.
· Experience with ORM e.g Nhibernate is an advantage
· Experience with TFS or any source control version system is an added advantage
· Very good understanding of INCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
· Ability to work with a team.
· Highly intelligent with the ability to learn with ease and speed.
· Passion for the Information Technology Industry.