Reporting to the Head, Service Delivery, the successful candidate will contribute to the effective provision of switching services and transmission of accurate transaction data to and from IFIS customers by ensuring that appropriate disbursements and reconciliations are effected. Key responsibilities will be to:
• Supervise the generation of daily net settlement position computation break down.
• Approve and ensure the processing of daily network member net settlement positions via the Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System portal.
• Ensure Settlement report Script/Template Management (Creation, Modification and Enhancement) is effectively run on a timely basis.
• Facilitate reconciliation support for stakeholders (Banks).
• Facilitate the network switched transaction revenue assurance, analysis and reporting for Management.
• Supervise Collateral Management activities (T-Bills).
• Update and upgrade processes and their resulting documentation and communication to customers.
• A first degree in Sciences and Engineering from a reputable university.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a supervisory role.
• Knowledge of all Interswitch products.
• Card Scheme Operation principles and procedures (Visa, Verve, MC, CUP, Discover).
• Proprietary application management (Interswitch settlement Caesar).
• Knowledge of Interswitch Dispute Management Principles and Platforms (Arbiter).
• Knowledge of Crystal Reports Template creation and Modification.
Method of Application
Our Employee Value Proposition
• IFIS provides a dynamic, flexible, and innovative environment for self-starters that are passionate and excited to shape the future.
• IFIS also invests heavily in her employees by providing cutting edge training and development opportunities comparable with leading global payment processing firms.
Our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. This includes: competitive compensation, annual performance bonus and profit sharing that rewards you for your individual contribution to our business targets and share ownership schemes which link your reward to IFIS's longer term performance.
Successful candidates for all roles will work in a multi-disciplinary team and will require good IT, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisation and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
To apply, please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)