• Understand the vision and strategy for the Business Development Group.
• Work with the Group Head to ensure execution of sales strategies to improve market share for products.
• Coordinate sales activities (presentation, prospecting) using the Miller Heiman sales methodology.
• Prospect for new opportunities and identify new profitable customers for IFIS products/solutions.
• Drive the process of receivables collection by working with Finance team.
• Monitor trends in client buying behaviour and provides relevant market feedback about competing products and solutions to Group Head/relevant internal teams.
• Cross-sell and up-sell group’s products and solutions to existing clients/customers.
• Ensure that relevant documents and agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed and linked to customer profile on CRM.
• Generate demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products and solutions.
• Provide market feedback to Group Head that will aid the sufficient visibility of payment products.
• Monitor trends in client buying behaviour and provide relevant market feedback about competing products and solutions to Group Head/relevant internal teams.
• Provide input about competitor product (features/pricing/strategy) that can aid Interswitch’s offering/sales efforts.
• Prepare and submit weekly, monthly reports on the sales activities to the Group Head.
• A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution. Possession of a master’s degree will be an advantage.
• A minimum of five (5) years' relevant experience in business development.
• Good Strategic thinking abilities, market research and information gathering.
• Good Knowledge of payment and e-commerce products and services
• Strong business development skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)