- The applicant will perform artistic, creative and skilled photographic work to capture and reproduce photographic images reflecting the full range of activities at Babcock University.
- Assists in marketing efforts to promote photographic services throughout the University and for use by the news and general media.
- He/She will be involved from pre-production to post-production phases of all University programmes.
- Must have an eye for detail and beauty.
- Must have Photo-editing capabilities that including re-touching, enhancement and compositing.
- Must have creative/graphic design capabilities (Adobe suite, CorelDraw)
- Must know how to interpret creative briefs using design and photo-editing platforms.
- A minimum of a First Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities, with a full work profile to include model portraits, landscapes, architecture, event and designs.