· Ensure issues assigned are worked on accordingly or escalated as needed and performs the necessary action to prevent SLA misses.
· Monitor end-to-end processing of numerous applications supported by the team.
· Send the necessary business and internal-HP communication on the agreed timings/schedule to reflect the processing status of the different supported applications.
· Adhere to ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes which are deployed to the entire organization and to Global Operations Team.
· Make good use of the available documentation and tools as part of the support processes.
· Expected to extend support to Non-Production testing as long as the support booking is confirmed by the New and Changed Services Owner.
Graduate of any Computer related Course
Ability to communicate self and ideas clearly
Ability to analyze processes for areas for improvement
Good to have SQL and UNIX background
Good leadership skills
Interest in learning more about the IT industry, IT Certifications and the overall business
Candidate must be open to working in shifting schedules. For candidates who will be assigned to the Midshift or Nightshift, a highly competitive Shift Premium will be paid on top of the Monthly Salary.
Candidates must be open to working in Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines.