To provide risk safety and loss prevention services to the various Worley clients.
Clients can be internal Worley business units or external clients.
To be responsible to the performance of projects assigned to both in terms of technical capability and
also commercial performance of the project.
To promote Worley Safety & Risk Management to clients to achieve follow-on work with existing
clients and new work with prospective clients.
Specific accountabilities are listed below.
• Hazard and Risk Management.
• To identify the safety engineering scope of work from basis of design.
• To be able to determine and estimate norms to conduct the scope of work.
• To be able to raise a suite of project deliverables including procedures, design basis and
execution plan & schedules of activities.
• Network and inter-discipline departments. Interface management with the client.
• Conduct HAZID workshops.
• Lead HAZOP workshops.
• Safety Review.
• Fire & Explosion Analysis.
• Loss Prevention related studies.
• Formal Safety Assessments.
• Safety Critical Element & Performance Standards.
• Safety Case.
• Reliability Studies, including FMEA and RAM.
• SIL Assessments.
Design Requirements for Safety Systems.
• Design Safety Reviews / Studies, Layout, EERA, ESSA, F&G, Dropped Object, Hazardous Area.
• Active Fire Protection Design (or knowledge of).
• Passive Fire Protection Design (or knowledge of).
• Ability to identify and raise suite of project procedures & deliverables.
• CTR Management & progress reporting, Estimation of work scopes & CTR.
• To Determine the Major Accident Hazard events and to apply a formalised approach of hazard
management to identify and provide means of mitigation and reduction of such hazards.
• To take ownership of and provide direction to engineers through ability to prepare and author full
suite of project safety deliverables.
• Manage a team of professional and technical people.
• Act as mentor to graduates, technicians and technical specialists.
• Liaise with the local community and other stakeholders on all consulting matters.
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for implementing the EMS V3.
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and
follow OH&S procedures.
• One Way – demonstrate a commitment to the ONE WAY.
Over 15 Years' experience in the Oil & Gas Environment.
B.Sc in related engineering discipline.