The preferred candidate must be able to:
- Use appropriate teaching and classroom management strategies to motivate pupils and enable each to progress.
- Organize the classroom and learning resources and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Ensure effective management and maintenance of classroom resources
- Prepare grade 5-6 students for common entrance.
- Ensure the physical, academic and social well-being of pupils in their charge.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
- Meet the requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development.
- Provide feedback to parents and school management.