Business Development Officer Job Description
· Sell and project the organization’s brand.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities from IOCs, NAPIMS and other industry players.
· Sources for materials and data required to support documents necessary for bidding
· Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending investments.
· Closes new business by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Protects organization’s value by exploring opportunities which add value.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
· Assist in maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
Business Development Officer Skills:
Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Industry Knowledge, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Self-Improvement, and Professionalism.
· AGE: 24 – 30 years.
· SEX: Male/Female
· LOCATION: Lagos State
· SALARY: salary + 10% commission on each transaction executed.
· EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years’ experience in Business Development.
· Bsc., Master’s Degree is desirable
· An Business Development background will be an advantage