Business Development Office Job Description (Female)
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities from IOCs, NAPIMS and other industry players.
· Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending investments.
· Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potential; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
· Has existing relationship and contacts in the I.O.Cs
· Determines, maintains and controls projects schedule, plan and cost.
· Closes new business by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Protects organization’s value and projecting the brand.
· Identify business, wins RFQs, collate commercial and financial documents, win Bids and execute transactions in a timely manner.
Business Development Officer Skills:
Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Industry Knowledge, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Leadership Skills, Self-Driven, Meeting Sales Goals, Self-Improvement, Professionalism.
Send your CV with the soft copy of your recent passport photograph and the position of choice as subject of email to email@example.com
· AGE: 25 – 34 years.
· SEX: Female
· LOCATION: Lagos State
· SALARY: Salary + 10% commission on each transaction executed.
· EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years’ experience in Business Development (Oil and Gas sector)
· Bsc., Master’s Degree is desirable
· An Engineering background will be an advantage