- You will be responsible for protecting Economic and industry monitoring, studies and modeling aggregate market, area market and Industry forecast.
- You will champion research advocacy and relationship management on Disco supply sourcing, generation and transmission cost and pricing, and support acquisition activities through market research, financial evaluation, bill simulations, etc.
- Knowledge of Utility industry regulations, policies, standards, and procedures and other entities and agencies regulating the electric industry.
- Strong academic and professional background in Economics
- Good understanding and experience of the fundamentals of utilities, technologies economics and business practices of the power sector.
- Experience of competition and regulatory economics, strategy, business planning costing and pricing.
- Experience of economics impact assessment
- Has logical and rational approach to complex problem solving.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; can explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.