We are looking for an experienced senior and midweight UX/UI Designer who are willing to take responsibility for the visual expression for one of Dubai’s most prestigious brands. These people will be responsible for creating, enhancing and optimizing the visual experience, and will work closely with both our leaders and clients, demonstrating a passion and ability for world class experience.
Required Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of UX and UI industry experience
• Strong design portfolio with 4 years industry-related education preferred
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs — Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
• A good working knowledge of interactivity and the Web
• Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
• Self-motivated, organized and accountable
• Experience working with website personalization & optimization
You will be expected to:
• Lead execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where applicable
• Ensure quality, creating standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, client, printers, etc.
• Create layouts by exploring appropriate design principles such as color, typography, and photographic selection for the brand, organizing elements and usability
• Provide rationale for design choices; assure design meets business objectives as stated in creative brief
• Work collaboratively with UX, copywriters, project managers, other designers and production team
• Ability to be both hands-on and provide clear direction to others
• Interpret and translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
• Create storyboards for animations (identifying the range of assets to be used, the story to be told, etc.)
• Develop ideas based on criteria in creative brief; present ides with rationale to senior leadership and to clients
• Develop style of the presentation for existing concepts/directions; determine the best format to execute ideas
• Work with the user experience team to design, enhance and update the clients website & mobile applications
• Work with the team to increase optimization and conversion opportunities.