This is a senior executive-level position responsible for all aspect of Consulting & Global Client Management to ensure that these functions support Visa strategic agendas across CEMEA. Specifically, the providing of strategic thought-leadership and stewardship to the said functions are key aspect of this role.
This role is based in Dubai and reports to the Group Executive CEMEA, also based in Dubai. Will interact closely with functional heads / colleagues across CEMEA, as well as others from the wider global teams.
· Establish clear mission and strategies for these functions and lead the team in the execution and attainment of both, in coordination and alignment with the counterparts from AP, Americas, LAC and global.
· Achieve or exceed annual (short-term) as well as longer-term (strategic) quantitative as well as strategic objectives for these functions.
· Well-coordinated co-management of global clients with Visa Europe.
· Partake in policy formulation, resource allocation, and other management-level matters decisions for the CEMEA region as a key member of Visa CEMEA Leadership Team (CLT).
· Continuously enhance CEMEA client facing teams’ skills, account management and sales effectiveness, productivity.
· Attract, develop and retain top talents and ensure succession plans are in place for all key positions.
· Final decision recommender/maker for CEMEA Global Client Management, Specialized Sales, Visa Consulting, and Sales Support functions.
· Joint responsibility for CEMEA global clients’ P&L
· Ensure that mission and strategies are developed with, understood and shared by all the stakeholders
· Active participation in and significant contributions to the CEMEA Leadership Team (CLT).
· This individual will be measured by actual performance against short-term and long-term performance objectives as well as feedback from geographic client facing teams, clients, and employee
· Cultural adaptability is critical.
· Driven, self-starter.
· Capable of handling complexity and ambiguity. Willing and able to work in unstructured and informal settings.
· Demonstrable leadership skills and business vision.
· Excellent inter-personal and third party management skills, including negotiation abilities.
· Team player, capable of working seamlessly with counterparts in other areas of the Visa organization.
· Excellent collaborator, able to influence without authority
· The candidate will be required to interact effectively with various levels of staff and management within Visa.
· Strong interpersonal skills are required to address on-going needs of a complex, matrix organization.
· The role will require travel frequently across the CEMEA region
· Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably with an MBA
· Minimum 15 years of progressive management experience
· Significant retail banking and/or payments experience in CEMEA markets
· Consulting background is a plus.
. Top notch business acumen
. P&L management
. People management
. Public relations management
. Risk management
· Executive selling
· Strategic planning
· Minimum 10-12 years experience in card or card related business, banking or financial payment industry or IT related business
. Willing to travel extensively within CEMEA region
. Political and economic knowledge
. Possess strong leadership qualities and has good interpersonal skills
. Influential communication skills
. Excellent team management skills
. Operate on own with fair degree of ambiguity