Direct the envisioning, creation, review and maintenance of Enterprise IT Architecture of the Group, to support the operational and strategic requirements of the Group business areas. Develop and manage all disciplines of Enterprise Architecture to ensure that all software development and acquisition in the Group follow and comply with the architectural framework, costs are optimised through standardisation, IT infrastructure and applications are scalable and IT assets (systems and services) are optimally utilised and duplication/ redundancies are avoided.
Be overall accountable for the delivery of all information, application and technology architecture needs of IT and the Group in line with Enterprise Architecture framework and principles.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) relevant to IT
- 12+yrs at a senior level related to IT architecture or design. Experience gained in both corporate and multi-cultural environments would be an added benefit.
- Business Information Architecture
- Systems architecture & Standards
- Business process improvement
- Technical strategy and planning
- Emerging technology monitoring